I am a story-teller. A lover of moments, beauty and emotion. I am in love with photographing love, whether it is in the early stages of engagement, family connections or a couple at the alter. All of these things are what drive my photographs and make me fall in love with my clients and my job, over and over again.
– Voted Best Photographer, two years in a row (2012, 2013) by The Update newspaper readers
– Voted as a winner of Wedding Wire’s Couple’s Choice award (2012, 2013, 2014, 2016)
– Member of Professional Photographers of America (PPA)
Dunks Photo has been featured in the following magazine, blog and newspaper publications: What’s Up Weddings magazine, Baltimore Bride, Rustic Wedding Chic, The Washington Post, Bayside Bride, The Baltimore Sun, I Love Farm Weddings, Chesapeake Brides, Easton Life, Reistertown Life, Charm City Wed, My Eastern Shore Wedding, Southern Maryland Weddings, Premier Bride magazine and Chesapeake Family magazine.
A few of my favorite things:
- people, including my awesome family & friends
- my boxers: Maxwell & Banjo & my cats: Kitty & Fat Cat
- the Earth, the great outdoors, the environment
- photography 🙂